Thursday, May 22, 2014

Memoirs with Jeremy

I think of you so often Jeremy.....I love you more each day.... With the thoughts I have of you it comes to mind so often of the day...also knowing we knew what we knew.....and with great trepidation I asked you about your deployment.... "are you sure son?" You gave me an absolute and unequivocal "YES Mam"......your answer held no doubt, no waiver of emotion, but sold faith in where you were goi...ng and what you were up against. Pure Marine resolve. Purity in it's purest form.
Having turned this over in my mind with deep respect and impact; it has given me pause.....for those of us waiting on our final destination.
"Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends." It has been a revelation that not only was it "Marine Power", son; but the spiritual significance that it held and holds.....which had a tremendous influence on me and still today it holds great truths in who we are and what life is truly about.
What has impacted me the most is the combination of "Marine Power and Spiritual Power" that you stood in. I read "die before you die - and find there is no death". You had arrived son ..... there are no words for the love and honor I have for you.
You have raised the bar for us all; as I have said many times. It pivots me to live authentically, wisely.
I love you sunshine - with all my heart and soul.....xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment