Thursday, October 11, 2012

Memoirs with Jeremy



I am seeking enlightenment regarding who I am and what my life purpose is.  I have made the comment that I am seeking to be closer to God and have a closer relationship with Him.  Then I started thinking that if I have the Holy Spirit on the inside of me, God’s Spirit; how much closer can you get?

I have begun to realize that I am working at evolving and straining for enlightenment when the Truth is that the Spirit on the inside of me is evolved and always has been and therefore is enlightened. 

I have an already evolved Spirit but I am reaching for is learn to let my Spirit be in the driver’s seat and to have control over my mind and hence my thoughts so that the Spirit can shine within me.

It is the same concept as walking in Faith.  We don’t have to work faith for something we need or want; I know I have spent years with one mantra after another working my faith when in reality faith is just believing and there I was trying to talk myself into believing I had faith.  I wore myself out; around and around I would go working up my faith.

I know that I know that Father Spirit does love me; I know that Mother Nature is generous and beautiful, I know the Spirit of God resides in me and I want to be my higher-self more often than being in my mind and emotions.

I play memories back of my son and how happy he was and how he was larger than life and lived life to the fullest; just to look at him would make you smile, he was so contagious.  I didn’t know at the time that it was he that was setting a great example as to how to live life and to love and appreciate what you have.

He was so grateful and thankful for life and all it contained in the physical realm.  Now he is free of the flesh that encased him and is in the land of Love and Beauty.  How could I not be happy for him?

I know to see into the realm that Jeremy has entered that I must see with spiritual eyes and he has in fact showed me his energy.  He has bent over backwards to show me and confirm to me that he lives on and is doing better than he could ever say in earth terms.  How could I not be happy for him?

When I set my focus on how well and happy he is then I am not so sad for not seeing him in the physical realm; he is just a breath away. 

I remind myself that this is all just temporary and that true life begins after this journey is completed.  I pray that I care for the flesh as my vehicle yet let my spirit shine so others can see the real me.

In love and understanding,

Sandra xx

Proud Mom of Ssgt. Jeremy D. Smith, USMC, 03-09-85 – 04-06-11

No comments:

Post a Comment