Saturday, September 8, 2012

Memoirs with Jeremy

This was a personal message for the family.  I felt that it might help other famalies that need clarification on your past and present family and friends.

I have been awake since 4:00 a.m.  It is now 6:16 a.m. – add those together you get 13.  According to numerology the number 13 signifies “The ascended masters (such as Jesus, Qaun Yin, Buddha, etc.) are with you, helping you maintain a positive outlook.  The 13 signifies  that female ascended masters and goddesses are assisting you to stay positive.”  (That is pretty intense since the number 13 has been claimed unlucky in our society.  With what little I have learned from numerology you add 6+1+6=13.)

But if you added 16+6 being 22; the number 22 according to numerology signifies “The angels can see the positive results of your prayers, and they want you to have patience and stay optimistic while the final details are being worked out in Heaven.  This is an urgent call from the angels to “keep the faith!!!”  (Perhaps both of these were meant to be explored.)

I am addressing the time because since 4:00 a.m. I have been having thoughts come through my heart and mind and have felt I am supposed to share these ideas.  The ideas at first seemed to be putting out negative energies and I am trying very hard these days to have good energy and doubted that I should share these thoughts.  With that said; I was also prompted to look at the time and fetch my numerology guide. 

I suspect that you are guessing that what I am about to share I feel like is from our Jeremy and yes I obviously do too.  However; I am reluctant to put this on him because I could be wrong of my assessment, but really…… I don’t think I am.  I believe he is trying to heal, clarify, love and honor us.

Just one more thing, I have a friend staying with me for a few days…..she asked me if I was in the office early this morning because she noticed the light was on in “Jeremy’s office” for about ten minutes.  Just sayin’……….. (And no it wasn’t me).

Thoughts - you will note that Jeremy speaks directly at times as I type; however these thoughts are all what he shared with me this morning:

As Jeremy’s family filled with love and respect for him all his days and supported him in all he did even when it brought us heartache; this made him love us deeper than we could possibly know.  He without ever doubting for one second knows how much we love and honor him.

He has seen the disappointment that some have caused us; some for not being strong enough to help because of their sorrow, some because they simply didn’t know what to do or say to us and others because they live within themselves and think only about how they are doing for now. Respectfully, these people being the ones that have more life experiences to learn from on their path and journey to enlightenment.

Jeremy looks over us and protects us and is with each of us daily.   

People come into our lives for a reason.  People also exit our lives for reasons; some stay longer than others, some are with us for a very short time and others for eternity.  Yes, Mom the family is eternity. 

There comes a time when we hold onto people too long and must release them from our lives.  It is time for the family to see clearly that there are those who now need to be released.  Do not hang onto anyone in honor or love for me. 

I wish you to not put misplaced emotions, loyalty, love or honor in hearts that don’t understand.  Because you love and honor me know that I do not wish you to misplace your love and loyalty in those who have yet to earn a place within the family’s heart.  That place is reserved and earned with love, loyalty and honor.  Oohrah 

There are a few relationships that were meant to be only for a short period because of my allotted time on earth but these relationships were not what they seemed and were more of an “agreement”, Mom would say “charted”.

This isn’t a directive because you have free will.  What this is – is me clarifying that you don’t need to hang onto those because of how I felt on earth for them.  There have been unnecessary burdens and injustices and hurt placed on the family and I want to release you to feel free and know that your choice will not affect me or disappointment.

I want to see the family heal, come together and not be divided, be strong and there be unity.  There have been times I thought the family was going to disintegrate for you each have been attacked psychically.  I love you and have your best interest and intentions at all times.  Oohrah

 

Well, that wasn’t at all what I thought was gonna go down but I don’t dare change it….. In doing this kind of “channeling” it is hard because you wish not to put “words” in Jeremy’s mouth…..however; for some reason he wishes me to share this with you.  Perhaps there is something on the horizon that he wants to put a red flag on. 

The point being the family isn’t obligated to pursue his relationships for those he interacted with in this world; some of which need to be released for their own healing.

Please take what you feel is spot on……this was hard for me to do because I don’t want to interfere with your free will with that said Jeremy definitely will not interfere…..he will protect when and how he can.  I don’t think he will ever bring this up again…….and perhaps “should” do….
In love and understanding,
Sandra xx

No comments:

Post a Comment