Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Memoirs with Jeremy



Awaken my soul and let my soul light permeate my physical form, ignite with life, love and light from within; connecting me to everyone and all things in love, peace and understanding; becoming one with the Universe and Spirit, being one with the Universal Mind of God and the One True Source.

I look out to the trees and see life; I love on my doggie kids and receive love and I look inside of myself deep within my soul to become ignited with the will to move forward with strength, love and a purity of my heart that comes from the Spirit.

I am pondering the thought of how selfish grief can be.  I have asked my son numerous times to forgive me for the lack of encouragement and sheer joy of his new adventure.  It’s not as though he has moved away to college and neither has he returned to another deployment, but he has moved onto another dimension; the spirit realm.  He is much more alive than I am and I am certain in a much more lovely, loving and peaceful place.

I know that my son lives on and it is what I hold onto and it is also the very thing that has pivoted me to a stronger spiritual journey.  I have read many books, have listened to many seasoned spiritual leaders; I have also quoted Ascended Masters and call on every Angel that is available to me for guidance, wisdom and strength.  I have found that Truth resides within me, strength awaits me from my core and guidance is just a whisper away.  Anytime, night and day and as often as I need all I have to do is go within myself and find the Spirit of God within me.  Each and every time I find the peace that surpasses all understanding.

I have had spiritual visits from my son, I have witnessed paranormal activity on many occasions, I have channeled my son and I have seen my dad and grandparents after they transitioned.

However; one thing remains as truth for me – these beautiful manifestations do not guarantee spiritual growth and that I have to find the real me that is waiting to awaken within me.  Our physical forms are temporary and what I believe is that our earthly forms are a vehicle by which we mature spiritually.  It is not about how successful we are, how many cars or homes we have, how much money is in the bank.  The true journey is to awaken within and remember that we are spirit.

I have grown in a sense because of the spiritual visuals and audios that I have witnessed but more so by the intrigue and questions that it has stirred inside me.  It is a confirmation that our loved ones are not d e a d, but have transitioned into the spirit realm, a new dimension, just on the other side of the veil.  Their energies vibrate much higher than ours because of our physical form and density giving our spirit a shell to wait within until we awaken our souls and become ignited with life, love and peace.

Our journey in this world in the physical realm is a blink of an eye to our infinite spirits that wait to be transitioned back into the nonphysical form. 

I share my thoughts, my visions, my paranormal, my journey and heart with you because I find strength within myself I can find the  very still and silent place that connects me and plugs me into life again.

I wish and pray for us all one thing; that is for our spirits to awaken to the One True Source.

In love and understanding,

Sandra xx

Proud Mom of Ssgt. Jeremy D. Smith USMC 03-09-85 – 04-06-11

Infinite Angel Warrior


No comments:

Post a Comment