Friday, April 6, 2012

Memoirs with Jeremy



My Dearest and Precious Son that transitioned to golden energy one year ago today

I look to you and smile because I know you are in a happy place

The Golden Angel you are now that has touched me from the other side of the veil

I know without a doubt you are one of the most beautiful angels that the heavens host now

So brave and strong were you on this earth plane; brave as a lion and gentle as a dove

Now soaring through dimensions that we know not of

I love you son with all my heart and through the depths of my soul

A mother’s love is right next to God’s; now this you truly know

Today I will be full of the spirit of love, being one with the Universe

Connecting to you; mother and son nothing can separate us

I love you Jeremy and so proud I have always been

You were amongst the angels as a child, yes even then

Today I will celebrate your transition and your beautiful golden energy

I will always hold you in my heart; soul to soul knowing you will always be with me.



In the deepest of heartfelt love from my soul level,

Proud Mom of Ssgt. Jeremy D. Smith USMC  03-09-85 – 04-06-11

                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment