Monday, March 12, 2012

Memoirs with Jeremy


"There has never been a time when you and I and the kings gathered here have not existed, nor will there be a time when we will cease to exist. As the same person inhabits the body through childhood, youth, and old age, so too at the time of death, he attains another body. The wise are not deluded by these things." Bagavad Gita (5th Century BC)

The being that is on the inside you - transitions into a nonphysical body, an eternal being. I have heard it said that you cannot see those that have transitioned because their vibration level is so high, that vibrational level is pure love, the highest frequency in creation. I will say to you though that I have seen those who have passed; my dad and we spoke, my grandmother and we spoke, and many times my son and we have spoken and I have, in fact, seen his golden energy. It is so beautiful and the vibration is at such a high frequency it is as though it is not moving, but it is - vibrating at an incredible speed/frequency and is permeated in love and comfort.

It is true that when our frequency level is low in grief and sorrow that we are not near the frequency that they are on and I believe that is one reason that I haven't felt my son as frequently as I have been.....because of the days of his birthday and is pending "rebirth" day right around the corner; so my frequency is sluggish to say the least. I believed and stated that maybe it was time for him not to visit as often and maybe that is part of the equation, but I am on a higher vibrational level today and have felt his presence strongly.

"The Secret" states that "when you are on the highest frequencies of love and gratitude, you can feel them. They are never far away from you and you are never separated from them.  You are always connected to everything in life through the force of love". Also, "In ancient times this highest frequency of pure love was called heaven."

I totally agree with this because I have lived it with Jeremy since the inception of our tragedy in April 2011. When I am in great despair he cannot reach me, if I am in a higher frequency I definitely since his presence stronger. He, in fact, contacted a medium and asked her to convey to me and the family that he could not contact us because we were grieving so hard. That he was doing so well and no way to convey the love and peace where he is because there are no earthly words to describe the magnitude of the peace and love.

I have been such a novice that I have been cautious in speaking definitely on the supernatural visits, conversations and the essence of Jeremy's presence. But when I read this today it made me so much bolder to speak out to you because I have truly lived it with SSgt. Jeremy D. Smith, USMC.

It is most difficult to put into earthly words the visits, the conversations and the glimpses of Jeremy that I have experienced; I will say that without a shadow of a doubt that they were as real as any visit I have ever had in the physical realm. Different, however, in the fact that the frequency is so high that it is beautiful and sacred permeated with peace and love. There has been fun, laughter and humor as well.

I share this in hopes that you find your portal to your loved one or at the very best to know that they do live on, it is not final; they live on eternally and infinitely. We will have our reunion with them one day.

I wanted to encourage you that even though we can't give them physical bear hugs, buy gifts for them, prepare a breakfast or share a Sunday dinner as we have before; they are looking on and encouraging us to finish our journeys and do it the best we can.

In love and understanding,

Sandra xx

No comments:

Post a Comment