Thursday, February 16, 2012


February 16, 2012 Memoirs with Jeremy

I have learned a new foreign word (to me, I’m Texan) and it is “Namaste” (nah mah stay) and the meaning is, “the spirit in me honors the spirit in you”.  So I would like to start off my blog today with – Namaste.

I have gone back to the book I shared the other day by Deepak Chopra,   “Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire” and I would like to share a segment from one of his chapters regarding wave-particles or particles of waves and which is it?  “It depends on which of the two questions we decide to ask.  At any given moment, that wave-particle can either be a particle or a wave because we can’t know both the location and the momentum of the wave-particle.  In fact, as it turns out, until we measure either its location or its momentum, it is both particle and wave simultaneously.  This concept is known as the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle, and it is one of the fundamental building blocks of modern physics.  Because observation is the key to defining the wave-particle as a single entity, Niels Bohr and other physicists believed that consciousness alone was responsible for the collapse of the wave-particle.  It might be said, that without consciousness, everything would exist only as undefined, potential packets of energy, or pure potential.  Without consciousness acting as an observer and interpreter, everything would exist only as pure potential.  That pure potential is the virtual domain, the third level of existence.  It is non-local and can’t be depleted; it is unending and all encompassing. Tapping into that potential is what allows us to make miracles.”  This particular segment inspired me to share the experiments at the Chopra Center on a previous blog.

I personally have the desire and urge to understand more of the nonphysical realm and before April was looking into other books, videos regarding quantum physics and have been trying to wrap my mind around it for a while.  I cannot say that I could possibly explain this to anyone, but on a certain level and dimension I truly get it and know that it is part of the connection that I have had with the supernatural before and now with my son.

I have for some time now have known how powerful the words we speak are and that when released they send out a vibration throughout the Universe, a frequency if you will and like a boomerang that comes back to us.  I have raised my children to never speak anything negative over themselves or others.  I would never stand for anyone to speak anything negative over me or my family.  I believe these many years back I had a conceptual idea that the transmissions of what we speak do in fact have a certain amount of power over us.  Not in that as soon as we say something or think something negative that it manifests immediately, but to hold that thought; and I believe the new word now is intention, does have an impact on us. 

It’s important to not let my mind clutter with reruns of my life, what I could have done, should have done and would do now; what this person did or did not do, this person said or did not say; it is random thoughts and thousands a day that clutter our minds and keep us from healing from the inside out and being in the Now, in the present moment so that we can start breathing again and master our minds and release our souls to be in command.

I try not to focus on why this tragedy happened to my beautiful son, you would have to go back to one of my books for the entire story of his name, his journey, his stature; everything about him to know that we made an “agreement with God”; I cannot defy that nor do I wish to, it gets into our own personal journeys and that is where we as parents now come to the juncture of how do we go forward or even want to go forward with our own journeys now.

I mentally and emotionally a hundred times a day have to keep shifting and rearranging my vibrations, my energy; the frequency that I am now sending out into the Universe.  I am learning to master my own mind so that my thoughts are not in control of me, but that I am in control of my mind and my thoughts so that I can simply breathe.

When I reach a place of breathing again, I do count my blessings and at first the only thing I could be thankful for was my beautiful daughter and her family.  After months of practice and endurance I am managing to seek the beautiful Universe and all that she has bestowed on each and every one of us.

I know that resisting this pain only causes it to be more unbearable, it has taken time because in the beginning I thought it would literally kill me.  But, over months of coming to terms with Jeremy not coming home and with the blessings of his angelic help I can to some degree manage some acceptance now, but still only slivers at a time.  I could not have done this without Jeremy and I know that God knew that and granted my son to watch over his family.  Maybe God does that for all families, I expect He does. 

The only reason I breathe today is because I know that my son is just on the other side of the veil.  I feel Jeremy’s connection all the time now; it’s as though he is with me at all times and I can speak to him when I wish.  With that said, is the reason I share with you regarding the experiments from Deepak Chopra’s Center.  “Without consciousness acting as an observer and interpreter, everything would exist only as pure potential.”

Unending and all-encompassing is our consciousness with thoughts becoming things and uniting us as one with the Universal Mind of God; our spirits live infinitely and I do from my soul level believe that there is more to just life after death; there is pure joyful life with the Universe as our playground when we each reach the time of our own transitions.

In love and understanding,

Sandra xx

No comments:

Post a Comment