Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Memoirs with Jeremy

It has been an exceptional journey.  It seems a life time ago and then it seems like only yesterday.  I would choose not to have had to learn what comes with a journey such as this, but I believe on a conscious energy level perhaps....just maybe.....Jeremy and I chose this in another dimension long ago.

Jeremy came to me in a dream a few weeks ago and he glowed with such beauty and love that is was breathtaking.  He appeared in my backyard while I was out with my fur-babies.  He was poised against the tailgate of a truck and my dad was outside the drivers door side winding a cowboy rope.  I was so surprised to see them, however; my focus was on Jeremy.  He had such love and joy emanating from him and flowing out to me that I was filled to the brim with his love.  We communicated little but not with words - a consciousness that was flowing from him to me and back again.  After some time, I don't know how long - minutes/seconds....my dad spoke and said we need to be going.  I asked if they had to leave so soon and my dad replied that they would be back soon - in a most loving and calm way after seeing my distress of them leaving me.  The entire visit was filled with love and comfort.  The joy manifested was palpable.

I suppose you could take this encounter in various ways - I choose not to decipher it but enjoy that they cloaked me in love and to see them so content and glowing with love and joy - well, it brings much peace to my soul and salve to my heart.

I read (Eckhart Tolle) that the human brain contains approximately one hundred billion nerve cells/neurons.  That this is about the same number as there are stars in our galaxy/macrocosmic brain.  He described consciousness as the creator of the brain and that we are the most complex physical form on earth and that consciousness uses human form to enter this dimension (paraphrased).  I liken it to the Holy Spirit residing in us to express itself and in turn our conscious level expands.  I believe that how conscious you are is expressed in how spiritual you are and one with the universe.  We are all connected in this spiritual/conscious journey we are on and it is why I know that Jeremy lives - just in another dimension.  Some do not believe in reincarnation but I do not know how one could possibly grow spiritually in one small life time. 

Consciousness/God creates all, is all and in all. No one, no one faith or pastor, priest, etc. has all the answers.  Living a conscious spiritual life is a chosen journey and it requires we be conscious in even the smallest-mundane chores not just the big events.  I challenge myself with this but not near as much as I should -  my intentions are to grow to have more consciousness and be spirit filled - be one with the universe.

I am thankful that my son reaches out to me from another dimension - some think I am desperate, some think I make it up, some think I am looney.....I think I will take whatever and whenever I can from the other side that we are all destined for eventually. It brings me monumental comfort, faith, and hope.

Proud Mom of
Ssgt. Jeremy D. Smith USMC 03-09-85-04-06-11

No comments:

Post a Comment